Tuesday 26 May 2015

My first pattiserie challenge

 
 When reading BBC Good Food magazine I was stunned with this beauty. It was Edd Kimber's Caramelised white chocolate, ginger caramel & macadamia tart.
Great British Bake Off winner said: These tarts have a lot of steps, but please trust me when I say that each and every part of this recipe is achievable and it's so worth the effort.
 There was no getting away from it!

 There is a sweet pastry, caramelised white chocolate, caramelised chocolate bavarois, ginger macadamia caramel and the caramelised white chocolate glaze to make but it just sound difficult! It really is achievable!
It can be prepared in any shape but if you want a little tarts, you will need a silicone dome shape pan.
 


If you feel ready, just click here to find the recipe. Good luck!
 
I also made one in a U shape terrine mould (yule log). I can't stand the idea of using it only at Christmas. It is too beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment